My Vodafone App is a mobile application that allows you access to an unlimited number of Vodafone Services. With this application you can:
- Check your balance and subscriptions for Fixed Broadband services.
- Top up and transfer airtime.
- Purchase a bundle or bundle for someone.
- Locate the Nearest Retail Shop with a built-in Store-finder feature.
- Access bills and payments.
- Access a wealth of information about our promotions and plans.
- Contact us through our helplines.
The application was recently updated with the following features:
- SIM Swap
- New design overhaul
- Youth packages
- Push notifications
- App personalization
- Network strength
- Vodafone Store Locator
- Top up for someone
- Customer Support
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store here: http://bit.ly/1D2g5w0 , On Apple App Store http://apple.co/1J4FzvM
- What is My Vodafone App?
- Why should I install My Vodafone App?
- My Vodafone App is a mobile application that allows you access to an unlimited number of Vodafone Services. With this application you can:
- Check your balance and subscriptions for Fixed Broadband services
- Top up and transfer airtime
- Purchase a bundle or bundle for someone
- Locate the Nearest Retail Shop with a built-in Store-finder feature
- Access bills and payments
- Access a wealth of information about our promotions and plans
- What are the functionalities of My Vodafone App?
This page gives you information on your balance and also all the plans and packages you are subscribed unto on the Vodafone network.
This feature will ask for your Fixed Broadband User ID and Account number to check for your internet allowance.
You can also pay for your Fixed Broadband on My Vodafone after you have topped up with payable amount.
You can also request for Broadband on My Vodafone App.
Enter the scratch card digits and click on the top up button to recharge your account.
Displays the current offers you have
Gives you details on all the offers we have on our Vodafone network
Change from your current offer to another offer.
Top Up - Enter the scratch card digits and click on the top up button to recharge your account.
Transfer – Allows you to transfer airtime. Enter the telephone number of the recipient, amount and click transfer now.
Data Packages – Gives you details on all our data bundles and allows you to purchase bundles on My Vodafone App.
Voice Packages – Gives you details on all our voice bundles and allows you to purchase your preferred voice package.
Promotion – Gives you all the promotions we have on the Vodafone network.
Roaming – Gives you details on all roaming packages and allows you to purchase your preferred roaming package.
Gives you information on roaming partners as well as roaming rates and discounts.
This feature allows you to request for SIM Swap on the app.
Simply get a blank SIM and follow these simple steps on My Vodafone app (https://goo.gl/UxYIu6 for Android or https://goo.gl/dBeA94 for iOS)
- Go to the Main Menu of the app
- Tap Offers and Extras for you
- Scroll to the end of the list and tap ‘Services’
- Tap Request for a ‘SIM Swap’ and fill in the details
Locate three nearest retail shops from your location. Find the landmark closest to the retail shop and the distance of the retail shop from your location.
Find information on all services on the Vodafone network.
Find help and support from call centre and Vodafone Business Solutions.
Change your pin to a suitable one.
- How do I install My Vodafone on my phone?
- From your smart phone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources.
- Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store.
- Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option in the Security settings.
- Download application from the link provided below
- Navigate to the downloads folder on your device to find the myvodafoneapp.apk file.
- Tap on the file to install the App into your device.
- What should I do after downloading My Vodafone?
- Once the app is installed, you will need to register to use it. To register:
- Click on the My Vodafone app icon
- Select Register
- Enter your Vodafone number
- Click 'OK'
- A four digit pin will be sent to your phone number after you complete the process.
- Return to the Homepage and login using your phone number and the pin you received via SMS.
- Will I be charged when using My Vodafone?
- Can I change my security pin?
- Can I use My Vodafone App if I am not on Android?
- How do I locate the retail shops in the store finder on My Vodafone App?
- What do I do when the information on Home page is incorrect?