Everyone deserves to start their morning right. With Vodafone Good Morning, you get to complete all your urgent business calls and family check-ups without worrying about your airtime. For an affordable price, you get unlimited talk time and data allocation to get you started on a good note very morning.
Good Morning Allocations:
||5 am to 8 am
- There are 3 channels through which you can subscribe to these bundles.
- USSD (*543#)
- IVR (543)
- My Vodafone App
- This portfolio is available to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers.
- This bundle can be purchased at any point in time during the day. Customers can however use it from 5 am to 8 am.
- Customers who purchase the bundle after 8 am, will be able to use it from 5 am to 8 am the following morning.
- Customers can either choose to buy this bundle once or choose the auto-renewal option.
- Customers can stop auto-renewal by accessing the USSD menu (*543#) and choosing option 4 which allows them to stop auto-renewal.
- For customers who choose the ‘one-time’ option, the bundle will expire after 24 hours.
- For customers who choose the auto-renewal option, the bundle will be renewed upon expiry provided they have enough airtime balance to cover the price of the bundle.
- Unused allocations of this offer will not roll over during auto-renewal.
- Customers on this offer can combine it with any other bundle offer.
- During the validity window of this offer (5 am to 8 am), charging for calls and Data usage will first be charged from this offer before any other bundle allocation the customer may have.
- All bonuses the customer may have accrued will take priority over the allocations of this offer. Where customers exhaust their offer allocation or the offer validity expires, they will be charged from their next priority offer or bundle. If the customer has no other offer, they will be charged a Pay As You Go (PAYG) rate of 11.5p per minute for local voice calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.5p per MB for Data.
- Customers on this offer can check their balance by dialling *543*2# or dialling *543# and choosing the ‘Check Balance’ option.
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our website (www.vodafone.com.gh).