My Vodafone App is a mobile application that allows you access to an unlimited number of Vodafone Services. With this application you can:
- Manage all your Vodafone Services.
- Top up and transfer airtime.
- Purchase a bundle or bundle for someone (one-time or auto renewable bundles, shake bundles)
- Locate the Nearest Retail Shop with a built-in Store-finder feature.
- Access bills and payments.
- Access a wealth of information about our promotions and plans.
- Contact us through our helplines.
- Donate to Free SHS
- Play Yendi Agoro
- Access Vodafone Cash
- View Made 4 Me Bundles for each day and purchase
- Create an account for your FBB
- View your Smart Traveller (Roaming) bundles
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store here: http://bit.ly/2CqnNm2
- What is My Vodafone App?
It is a self-care application designed with the customer in mind with the objective of empowering the customer to do more for themselves.
- Why should I install My Vodafone App?
- My Vodafone App is a mobile application that allows you access to an unlimited number of Vodafone Services. With this application you can:
- Check your balance and subscriptions for Fixed Broadband services
- Top up and transfer airtime
- Purchase a bundle or bundle for someone
- Locate the Nearest Retail Shop with a built-in Store-finder feature
- Access bills and payments
- Access a wealth of information about our promotions and plans
- Donate to Free SHS
- Play Yendi Agoro
- Purchase M4M bundles
- What are the functionalities of My Vodafone App?
- Home page:
This page gives you information on your balance and also all the plans and packages you have subscribed to on the Vodafone network.
- My Services:
This feature shows you all the services you have on the app.
You will also be able to add another Mobile Service or FBB Account to be managed
- Fixed Broadband:
This feature will ask for your Fixed Broadband User ID and Account number to check for your internet allowance.
You can also pay for your Fixed Broadband on My Vodafone via USSD, ExpressPay or using a recharge voucher.
You can also request for Broadband on My Vodafone App.
- Top Up:
Top up any Vodafone number and access contacts in your
Enter the scratch card digits and click on the top up button to recharge your account.
- Offers and Extras:
Displays the current offers you have
Gives you details on all the offers we have on our Vodafone network
Change from your current offer to another offer.
Top Up – Enter the scratch card digits and click on the top up button to recharge your account.
Transfer – Allows you to transfer airtime. Enter the telephone number of the recipient, amount and click transfer now.
Data Packages – Gives you details on all our data bundles and allows you to purchase bundles on My Vodafone App.
Voice Packages – Gives you details on all our voice bundles and allows you to purchase your preferred voice package.
Promotion – Gives you all the promotions we have on the Vodafone network.
Roaming – Gives you details on all roaming packages and allows you to purchase your preferred roaming package.
Gives you information on roaming partners as well as roaming rates and discounts.
- Sim swap:
This feature allows you to request for SIM Swap on the app.
Simply get a blank SIM and follow these simple steps on My Vodafone app (http://bit.ly/2CqnNm2)
1.Go to the Main Menu of the app
2.Tap Offers and Extras for you
3.Scroll to the end of the list and tap ‘Services’
4.Tap Request for a ‘SIM Swap’ and fill in the details
- Store Finder:
Locate three nearest retail shops from your location. Find the landmark closest to the retail shop and the distance of the retail shop from your location.
Find help and support from experience centre and Vodafone Business Solutions.
- Settings:Change your pin to a suitable one.
- How do I install My Vodafone on my phone?
Visit Google Play store or Appstore and download the My Vodafone App Ghana
- What should I do after downloading My Vodafone?
Register your phone number
- Will I be charged when using My Vodafone?
No, it only requires a valid data session
- Can I change my password?
Yes, you can change your password. Go to settings on the home tab, then settings to change your password
- Can I use My Vodafone App if I am not on Android?
Yes, the app is now available on iOS. Search and download app from your app store or follow link here http://bit.ly/2CqnNm2 to download.
- How do I locate the retail shops in the store finder on My Vodafone App?
Turn on the GPS on your phone from your settings. Select Store finder from the menu on My Vodafone App and you will find the three closest retail shops from your location.
- What do I do when the information on Home page is incorrect?
Refresh your home page again to see information on your balance and subscribed packages.
- What do I do if the app is stuck on homepage and does not refresh?
Go to your device settings, then Apps, select my Vodafone app and clear cache and clear data