Need a Vodafone SIM Card?
- Simply walk into any Vodafone Shop, buy a SIM Card and present your ID for registration
- Alternatively, you can buy a Vodafone SIM from any vendor and present your ID for registration at the nearest Vodafone Shop.
Replacing your lost or damaged Vodafone SIM is now as easy as can be!
Simply follow any of the options below to get your SIM swapped speedily:
- Just walk into any of our Retail Shops with a valid ID and get your SIM replaced
- Buy an unregistered SIM card and call the Experience Centre.
- You will be required to provide details of your ID and the SIM number at the back of the card. Once you provide these, your SIM will be replaced.
*Digital (My Vodafone App):
- Buy any unregistered Vodafone SIM card
- Log on to My Vodafone App
- You will be required to provide details of your Valid ID and SIM Card
- A Vodafone Agent will contact you for verification. The Swap will then be executed
- For a Post-Paid/Hybrid Customer, the swap request must be made in writing on the original Company Letterhead
- This can only be done in any Vodafone Retail Shop
- You will be given a blank SIM at the Retail Shop