VODAFONE RED OFFERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VODAFONE RED TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Vodafone RED offer is an integrated bundle that gives you minutes to call all local networks, data to browse and SMS to connect with friends and family. Simply dial *200# to choose your preferred Red offer.
|Red Offers||Code||Price (GHS)||Allocation||Validity|
|Red 1||*200#||1||Unlimited Calls to Vodafone numbers, 10 minutes to call all local networks and 50 MB Data||24 Hours|
|Red 2 plus||*200#||2||52 minutes to all local networks and 52MB Data||Non Expiry|
|Red 2||*200#||2||400 minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 30 minutes to call all local networks and 100MB Data||3 days|
|Red 5 plus||*200#||5||140 minutes to call all local networks and 155 MB of data||No Expiry|
|Red 5||*200#||5||125 minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 125 minutes to call all local networks and 250MB Data and 10SMS||7 days|
|Red 10||*200#||10||280 minutes to call all local networks, 340 MB Data||No Expiry|
|Red 20||*200#||20||1200 minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 300 minutes to call other networks, 750 MB Data and 20 SMS.||30 Days|
|Red 30||*200#||30||Unlimited minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 500 minutes to call other networks, 1.5GB of data and 20 SMS||30 Days|
|Red 50||*200#||50||Unlimited minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 900 minutes to call all local networks, 2GB Data and 20 SMS||30 Days|
|Red 100||*200#||100||Unlimited minutes to call Vodafone numbers, 2000 minutes to call all local networks, 3 GB Data and 20 SMS||30 Days|
- There are 3 channels through which you can subscribe to these bundles.
- USSD (*151*3* & *200#)
- IVR (200)
- My Vodafone App
- You can register by dialing *151*3# or *200# and following the prompts. When you select a Red Offer, the registration fee is automatically deducted from your primary credit balance and you will immediately have access to the offer.
- Customers can either choose to buy a ‘one-time bundle’ or an ‘auto-renewal bundle’ on this offer.
- Customers can stop auto-renewal by accessing the USSD menu (*200#), choose option 3 and choose the ‘Stop auto-renewal option.
- Upon bundle expiry, customers get 3 days and 7 days grace period for weekly and monthly bundles respectively. There is no grace period for daily bundles. During the grace period, customers will have access to consume their unused bundle allocations. On the last day of the grace period, if the customer has enough balance to auto-renew the bundle; the customer will enjoy rollover of unused allocation with the auto-renewal. If not, the customer will lose all unused allocations and will move to suspend period of 1, 3 or 7 days depending on whether customer is on a daily, weekly or monthly bundle respectively.
- While in suspend period, the customer’s bundle will be automatically renewed once they have enough balance to cover the price of the bundle. Rollover will however not apply in this case.
- Customers on these bundles are allowed to purchase any other consumer prepaid bolt-on bundles such as Data, on-net bolt-on and Value Added Services.
- Customers can deregister by using the following channels and selecting the ‘Deregister’ option.
- USSD (*151*3# & *200# )
- My Vodafone App
- This portfolio is available to all consumer mobile prepaid subscribers.
- All Red offers are primary offers hence subscribers cannot combine them with other primary offers. They will have to forego the benefits of their existing bundles in order to subscribe to these bundles. In such cases, the customer will be notified and asked for confirmation.
- After successful registration, you will receive a message welcoming you to the offer.
- All bonuses the customer may have accrued will take priority over the allocations of these offers during charging.
- In the case where the customer has purchased bolt-ons, the bolt-ons will take priority over the allocations of these offers during charging.
- Where customers exhaust their offer allocation or the offer validity expires, they will be charged from their next priority offer. If the customers have no other offer, they will be charged a Pay As You Go (PAYG) rate of 11.5p per minute for local voice calls (Vodafone and other local networks) and 11.5p per MB for data.
*124#: this shows primary balance together with bundle allocations
*126#: this only shows the balance on bundle allocation
Further Terms for No Expiry Bundles
- Bundles with validity will take priority over No Expiry bundles during charging.
- For customers who purchase the No expiry bundles multiple times, the allocations of the offers will rollover.
- For customers who choose auto-renewal at the point of purchase for no expiry offers, their offer would automatically renew at 90% utilization of their existing offer provided they have enough airtime balance. Unused data at that point will rollover.
- The following provisions define the terms and conditions governing the Product. By subscribing to the usage of this Product, the Subscriber shall be deemed to have consented and agreed to these Terms and Conditions and be bound accordingly.
- All Subscribers warrant that they have read carefully and have understood fully these Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to the standard terms and conditions of Ghana Telecommunications Company Limited, which can be found on our website (www.vodafone.com.gh).